C++ / DB2 / Mainframe Developer
Lanham, MD Posted: 7/6/2020
Tidal is currently looking for a C++ / DB2 / Mainframe developer for our IRS contract which provides SOA based web services that filers use to submit returns, and provides web applications for IRS users to work with the returns. MeF validates filed returns, determines their disposition, and interfaces with other IRS systems for downstream processing of the returns. IBM developed and enhanced MeF since 2001.
MUST BE GC HOLDER OR US CITIZEN with ability to pass Minimum Background Investigation.
Developer to design and develop C++ components to extract data from DB2 database on Mainframe and convert it to XML format for downstream processing.
- Design and develop C/C++ components in compliance with project guidelines – 60%
- Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed – 20%
- Perform code maintenance based on needs of IBM testing, customer testing, and production issues – 10%
- Documentation of software design and code – 10%
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- C++ development – 8 years
- SQL development – 8 years
- XML, XSLT development – 7 years
- DB2 development – 5 years
- Work as a user in a mainframe environment – 4 years
- Microsoft Visual studio – 4 years
- Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest - 4 years
- Experience with COBOL
- Experience with Java and JEE development
- DB2 administrator skills
Minimum Security Clearance:
For Additional Information, please contact:
Already have an account? Log in here