Java / JEE Developer
Lanham, MD Posted: 7/6/2020
Tidal is currently looking for a Java / JEE developer for our IRS contract which provides SOA based web services that filers use to submit returns, and provides web applications for IRS users to work with the returns. MeF validates filed returns, determines their disposition, and interfaces with other IRS systems for downstream processing of the returns. IBM developed and enhanced MeF since 2001.
MUST BE GC HOLDER OR US CITIZEN with ability to pass Minimum Background Investigation.
Java / JEE developer to design and develop M2F components using WebShere Applicatoin Server and JBoss server. Perform unit testing and maintain Java componets as needed.
- Design and develop Java/JEE components using WebSphere, JBoss - 60%
- Design and develop XSL/XSLT stylesheets - 20%
- Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed - 10%
- Perform code maintenance based on needs of IBM testing, customer testing, and production issues. - 10%
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Java/JEE development with WebSphere v8.5.5 and JBoss EAP - 5 years
- Develop automated unit tests with JUnit - 5 years
- Experience with XSL/XSLT development - 2 years
- Rational Software Architect or Eclipse or JBoss studio - 3 years
- Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest and Team Concert - 3 years
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Jenkins
Minimum Security Clearance:
For Additional Information, please contact:
Already have an account? Log in here