Germantown, MD Posted: 2/9/2021
MUST BE US CITIZEN OR PERM RESIDENT WITH ABILITY TO GAIN CLEARANCE
Statement of Work:
MeF is a platform for electronically filing returns with the IRS. It provides SOA based web services that filers use to submit returns, and provides web applications for IRS users to work with the returns. MeF validates filed returns, determines their disposition, and interfaces with other IRS systems for downstream processing of the returns. IBM developed and enhanced MeF since 2001.
Configuration Manager to administer Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest and Team Concert. Perform builds and deliveries by following IRS delivery processes.
- Administration of Rational Tools including ClearCase, ClearQuest and Team Concert – 30%
- Create application builds, patches, baselines and deliver to IRS – 40%
- Support local and remote team members with ClearCase, ClearQuest, Multisite and Delivery issues – 30%
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Administration of Rational Tools including ClearCase and ClearQuest Multisite – 8 years
- Administration of Rational Team Concert – 4 years
- Experience with Maven – 2 years
- Experience with Jenkins – 2 years
- Experience with Rational Doors NextGen – 2 years
- Experience with Java development – 3 year
Already have an account? Log in here