• Ten (10) years or more of IT experience
• At least five (5) years of experience working in production operations, deployments, infrastructure and scripting in a 24x7 high volume environment
• At least (3) years of experience in Java, DevOps and database querying
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
• Excellent scripting/automation skills in various environments and experience with CI/CD platform
• Familiar with the security process automation strategies within a DevOps pipeline
• Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
• Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Experience with containerization, orchestrators like Kubernetes is preferred
• Understanding of encryption standards and SSL implementation
• Experience with log consolidation and creating operational reporting using tools like Splunk
• Experience with Linux infrastructures, WebSphere, Mulesoft, DB2, CI/CD tools
• Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Experience leading a team and providing technical leadership